How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry - Pendant Necklace

With the weather getting hotter,
I like keeping the accessories
to a minimum
Wearing a pendant necklace is the perfect accessory

My Outfit features
Tibetan Gold Mosaic Horn Tusk Tooth Pendant Necklace 
Necklace is available on Etsy




Pendant necklaces are great to wear in the Summer because it amps up your outfit
without being overpowering or cumbersome

This pendant is really unique 
It's Tibetan Gold Mosaic Horn Tusk Tooth
measuring 66mm x 20mm ( approximately 2 1/2 inches)
that I hung from antique brass chain
The necklace is long enough to pull over your head without unlocking 
the lobster clasp closure in the back.


The dress I'm wearing, I just recently purchased from Old Navy for 15 bucks.


For more details and photos for this necklace go to my Etsy store by clicking


Handmade Jewelry & Mannequins available on Etsy

It's been a while that I participated in a link up but I am now
Don't forget to check out the ladies at
DC in Style Monday Bloom
and 
ZICKI MICKI MONATSMIX Mai



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...