How I Wear MY (new) PEACE of jewelry - Olive Wood Bead Necklace


Even though, I've already made one 
Olive Wood Bead Necklace, which is available on Etsy
I could not resist making another


The recently made necklace is the one on the right, 
which is also available on Etsy


The best necklines to wear this round-shaped necklace are
scoop 
round
bateau
off the shoulder
boat neck
wide shoulder
spaghetti straps


My tank top is round neckline
Actually it's a lopsided round neckline
Please be reminded, I'm not a "fashionista", I'm a jewelry maker,
who happens to photograph Myself, in MY PEACE of jewelry with My Outfits 
and I am here to show MY (new) PEACE of jewelry


Bib-style Necklace featuring
Olive Wood beads in front
African trade beads on the sides


My Outfit

The only thing new that I am wearing besides MY PEACE of jewelry Necklace are
my Doc Marten gladiator sandals, which I bought at Urban Outfitters for $10



Olive Wood Bead Necklace available on Etsy


Handmade Mannequins & Jewelry on Etsy

I linked in with DC in Style Monday Bloom

Comments

  1. Very nice, quite creative!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Zalina,
    die Kette ist wunderschön. Das schimmernde Olivenholz und die bunt gemusterten Perlen passen wunderbar zusammen. Dein lässiges Outfit mag ich auch!
    Lieben Gruß von Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Necklace! You look adorable, love your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...