How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry - Drop Waist Blouse

A couple of weeks ago my friend got married.
I was a bridesmaid. First time ever!
Unfortunately, I have only one photo of the bride and bridesmaids

Even though I left L.A., I can still
feature
MY PEACE of jewelry
WOODEN EARRINGS


But first a little bit about where my friend got married
The 1880 Union Hotel in Los Alamos, CA


The 1880 Union Hotel is an actual hotel from 1880 
still holding the same Wild West design theme. 
It's located in Wine Country in Santa Barbara County. 
An old time saloon is connected next to the Hotel too.
The Wedding Party were the only ones staying at the hotel. 
It's a small two-story hotel, where each room is decorated differently from the next room.
The guest rooms on one side of the hotel 
must share a communal toilet and shower, which are separately housed.
It was not bad.
The two master suites, which are next to each other are 
BIG, BEAUTIFUL and overlooks yard.
The master suites have a huge balcony too.
The master suites are great for the BRIDE and GROOM to get prepared 
separately for the wedding ceremony, without seeing each other, 
but still be next to each other.

FUN FACT
In 1981, Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson 
filmed the music video for SAY, SAY, SAY
at the Hotel and Saloon

Next door to the hotel is a vacant Gas Station
with these old gas tanks


I figured it would be cool to take some photos


with these It was around 9am and already really HOT
I decided to wear this breezy drop waist top from
that I recently bought on sale for $15 in the store.
It's on sale online for $29.99


When it's hot, the idea is to keep the outfit simple and light


I paired my blouse with an old pair of Bermuda shorts



I accessorized My Outfit with MY PEACE of jewelry
Wooden and Brass Earrings available on Etsy




If you are wondering about the golden glasses, they are also from URBAN OUTFITTERS 


I have quite a few pair of Wooden Earrings  Etsy 
Wood earrings have a unique, natural, earthy look that can complement any outfit.
Here are few photos from the Wedding that I took. 
The main photo is taken by the wedding photographer, Sanaz Heydarkhan.



The bride made a wise choice in having us bridesmaids wear black, because it was really hot (wedding was outside at the hotel) that you could not see us sweating

It was a great weekend and BEAUTIFUL WEDDING


Handmade Jewelry and Mannequins available on Etsy

Comments

  1. Liebe Zalina!
    Deine Fotos sind wieder gelungen .Die Ohrringe sind richtig toll.Auch die Bluse paßt perfekt zum ganzen Outfit.Ich kann nur sagen,wunderbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Einen herzlichen Sonnengruß aus Deutschland von Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love the one of you bridesmaids partying - the red shoe, the magnified hand - it's so funny!

    Your Urban Outfitters top looks great on you, and it looks nice and cool. It seems like it's been hot everywhere. I could definitely use more tops that do not cling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...