How I Make MY (new) PEACE of jewelry - Olive Wood Beads and Tibetan Mosaic Turquoise Necklace & Earring Set

How I Make MY (new) PEACE of jewelry - from the bottom to the final


An IDEA of what to make will pop into my mind. 
This time it was I will make a NECKLACE
I have a lot of beads, which I MERGE together.


In this case, I used these natural, organic olive wood beads that are oval-shaped.


with these Turquoise inlay, teardrop beads


I combined the two together; teardrop Turquoise beads and oval Olive wood beads,
accented with little round brass beads.



Having finished the main strand with the Turquoise pendant charms,
I decided to make a multi-strand necklace





I tried it on...




Finished!


Oval Olive Wood beads - 12mm x 6mm


Teardrop Tibetan Turquoise Mosaic beads - 25mm x 12mm


Curved Tube Noodle Beads - 45mm x 15mm


Necklace and Earring Set on Etsy


Handmade Jewelry & Mannequins on Etsy

Comments

  1. Beautiful! The turquoise beads look like little stained glass chunks, and they're perfect with the olive wood beads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Val. I love these beads. I had only a few of the beads. I've made a single strand that I plan to post and sell.

      Delete
  2. That's gorgeous. I'd love to see how you make your quote cuff bracelets too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joni: Thank you. That's a good idea. I will definitely commit a post to how I make my cuffs. :) Believe me, it's a roll of the dice what kind of look I will get but I plan to do it.

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous necklace! The beads are wonderful and i love your new creation! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die türkisen Steine sind wunderschön und passen hervorragend zum gelben Shirt. Es ist als ob durch das Gelb die türkise Farbe noch mehr leuchtet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well
    written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read
    more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly
    comeback.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage; lasertest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...