How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry - None

Having worn this dress last Thursday night for Valentine's Day,
I also wore it that day to work.
 
Pins & Needles High-neck Chiffon Dress - URBAN OUTFITTERS
Originally the dress was $109,
on sale online for $39,
I purchased in the store from the sales rack for $10.


With a high jewel neckline such as this, you don't need to wear a necklace.


 

Ankle boots - URBAN OUTFITTERS
 
 
 
Jacket & purse - thrifted
 
 
The only jewelry I wore were these oval black dangle earrings that I made.
 
 
 Even though Valentine's Day is over, continue to practice love


Handcrafted Jewelry & Mannequins Zalina Designs available on Etsy

Comments

  1. Hallo Zalina,
    deine Version für jeden Tag gefällt mir fast noch besser. Die Lederjacke und die fantastischen Boots passen wunderbar dazu. Du siehst fabelhaft aus.
    Lieben Gruss
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, Sabine. Es ist mehr mein Stil Hosen zu tragen.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...