Browsin' for Fashion - ankle boots

 
It's fall and when it's Fall, I pull out the ankle boots, the booties the boots. Whatever YOU call them, they are the perfect item to wear in the Fall, because they are stylish, comfortable and just look plain good. As I stated in my previous post, I am obsessed with thrifted ankle boots. Finding the perfect "used" pair is a high. Anyway, I am drifting again.
 
Here I browsed the web and found some wonderful street style fashionistas,
who rock the ankle boot or boots. :0
 

 

 

 

photo via L on Sac
 

photo via Chictopia
 
 

Awesome! Boots were for sale on blog, BUT were sold :(
Being red is my favorite color, I was instantly drawn to them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...