How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry - EBEW

It's Everybody, Everywear Challenge! - Back to School


Living in Southern California, there's not much change in the weather. :(
I don't know if it's a good or bad thing.
To meet Everybody, Everywear's wonderful "Back to School" Challenge,
I did not have to dig deep into my closet for a jacket, sweater or rain coat because
It's still hot here!
Not only hot, but humid, too.
The humidity started last week over Labor Day weekend.
 
I am showing by homage to FALL by wearing Fall color clothing.
Brown and Black
Keeping cool in the earthy colors

 
 
top - thrifted
jeans - Levi's
purse - gift
I have a curvy figure and these jeans are the best!
 
 
I made the necklace
It's 5-strand of black seed beads, scattered with silver faceted cube beads,
silver rondelle beads and oval olive wood beads featuring little cute dangling flat wooden discs.
 

It is a matching jewelry set that comes with a statement necklace
and lovely pair of dangle earrings
 
 
"practice happiness" cuff - Reminder-how-to-live-life-cuff on Etsy
 
I am looking forward to the time change.
I teach two days a week at 6am a spinning classes.
It will be nice to gain an hour when the clocks FALL back one hour
 
Handmade Jewelry and Mannequins

 

Comments

  1. Love your earthy style! Nice jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cut of those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice transition outfit...fall colors, cool clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our styles are so similar! Simple, earthy, and timeless.

    Great blog!

    kimberlyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...