How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry - Aztec jeans & bike

I've been gone for a couple of weeks; on vacation with my dad in Texas.
It was hot! 109 degrees everyday.

Anyway, the jeans, I'm wearing here,
I did take them on my vacay.


These photos were taken prior to leaving.

As I stated before, I am not the girly girl dresser.
Being tomboyish, I prefer jeans to a dress,
flats to heels
and t-shirts to blouses.


Another reason I dress the way I do is I ride my bike to and from work.


So, when I get dressed I have to consider myself riding comfortably on my bike.


t-shirt - Brandy & Melville
jeans - Urban Outfitters
purse - unknown boutique
jewelry - MY PEACE of jewelry

As for MY PEACE of jewelry, I wore my handmade
Earrings
Necklace
Handstamped Cuffs






I wore all three cuffs together and mixed with a sterling silver rolo chain and bracelet.



If you like MY PEACE go to my site on Etsy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...