How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry


I swear this is one of my favorite necklaces.
It's the beads! It's the beads!
They are so earthy and chunky.

 

My outfit this time with MY PEACE of jewelry consisted of this black Tunic and,


these bright ass turquoise blue pants BDG Roadie Boot Jean,
which of course I got from
URBAN OUTFITTERS, on sale.
Just bought a red pair online.
Can't wait to wear them.

Tibetan Mystical Bib Necklace on Etsy



The center brown beads are from China.
They're Tibetan maple/caramel colored Agate beads.
Agate is like a rock that is created when molten minerals
filled up a cavity in a host rock. They are semi-translucent.

Tibetans consider Agate beade to have positive spiritual benefits

with the ability to provide its bearer with strength, courage
& PEACE (I love the word Peace) and calmness of the mind.
No gemstone is more creatively striped by nature.


 


Handmade Jewelry & Mannequins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...