How I Wear MY PEACE


The weather in "sunny" southern California has been kind of all over the place. This weekend it rained and was very cold. But last week, it WAS sunny and I wore the following outfit with MY PEACE of jewelry.


Tunic top - friend gave to me because she couldn't fit anymore
pants - BDG ankle length, Urban Outfitters
 ankle strapped flats - DSW



Tunic tops are really versatile. They can be worn with pants, jeans, skirts or shorts.
I need to get more! I have only this one! Tunics are excellent for Spring & Summer. They are a must in the closet or drawer.
Found this great posting on  e How, How to Make Your Own Tunic Top. I am going to try make one and will post the results. Eeek! I am not the best sewer. In the meantime, I am shopping for tunics. In browing the internet, I found these lovely reasonably priced good looking Tunics.

Kaftan style tunic top, featuring heavy embroidery, cut outs to front and back neck and front hem, deep elasticated waistband and short batwing style sleeves.
(Photo credit Fashion Union)

J Crew - $59.50
Chambray tunic
(Photo Credit J Crew)

Ella Moss - $108
 Jersey top a 3-button closure
(Photo via Shop Bop)

Gotta end with my awkward poses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...