How I wear MY PEACE - Tribal Print

One of my looks this week wore with MY PEACE of JEWELRY.

tribal print blouse - Sparkle & Fade, Urban Outfitters
flare cords - Levi's
Turquoise leather jacket - thrifted, Buffalo Exchange

I am not the most feminine dresser, but I love feminine piece and pairing with my jeans and boots. This blouse can be worn with many pieces, like a pencil skirt, white slacks, a cute pair of shorts, or many other combinations.

I think what I am trying to say, is tribal print can be worn by anyone.
Just make it your own.

MY PEACE of JEWELRY


WISH LIST - Tribal Print
Anthropologie - Sierra Blouse

Anthropologie - Vicia Wrap Dress
Photos via Anthropologie



Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...