Wish-list Wednesday

It's pretty cold in Southern California right now - ok maybe not by New York standards - but it's cold to us. We are having to wear coats, scarves and even gloves! I commute to work by bike and my neck get's pretty cold. A turtle neck is an obvious choice for keeping the neck warm, but I ran across these really pretty blouses that I feel like I could even wear, especially considering with my jeans.

ASOS Pussy Bow Denim Blouse
Photo credit: Asos


Photo credit: Asos
ASOS Blouse with Side Tie Pussybow
ASOS Shirt with Wrap Front Detail


back of blouse

I wear a size 11 Women's shoe. If you are like me,
it's hard to find nice shoes our size (except at Nordstroms).
But I ran accross this website www.Barefoottess.com that have chic shoes for
sizes 9 1/2 and up. Yippee!!!!

I'm a boot girl. So my favorite boots.

Ciao Bella 'Harlow' Bootie (Coffee)

Boutique 9 'Elation' Boot (Cognac/Brown

Been looking for a good pair of ballet flats. They have them in several different colors.
TESS by Barefoot Tess 'Classic' Flat (Gunmetal Patent)
I plan to purchase at least one shirt and one pair of shoes. I will post pics ASAP.

Happy Holidays

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...