MY PEACE of JEWELRY - Victorian Inspired Jacket


 I found this jacket by Double Zero at Buffalo Exchange, which is a second hand store that I love, love love. Browsing through the store, my eye went straight to this jacket. I don't wear stuff like this, but there was something about this jacket! I've had it for about a year, letting it hang in my closet. Finally, I got the nerve to wear it last week. In fact I wore it twice!

The jacket is a modern take on Victorian tailoring with darts, pleats and folds dominating throughout and puffy sleeves, puffy shoulders with an accentuated waist.

Victorian Jacket 1830s


My first outfit, I paired the jacket with a green
colored paisley blouse, also purchased from Buffalo Exchange.






MY PEACE of JEWELRY Earrings


MY PEACE of JEWELRY - Practice cuffs


My second outfit. Not much change, except
I wore a striped t-shirt instead of a paisley one.



MY PEACE of JEWELRY - Turquoise Crackle earrings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...