Funky Jeans

I love jeans! Looking in my closet, one would know that I love jeans. But! I noticed all my jeans are either black, blue or various shades of black or blue. I’m getting bored just wearing black or blue. So last weekend I set out to find some funky jeans. I did not know what I wanted exactly, but I was sure I was not going to buy another pair of blue Levis. Well, I succeeded. I found these adorable PRINTED jeans at Urban Outfitters.

BDG Classic 5-pocket Ankle Cigarette Mid-Rise Jean


 I thought they were going to be way out of my comfort zone, but when I tried them on, I loved them! And another cool thing is I got them on sale for $13 bucks.




With these jeans you have to keep your jewelry to a minimum and simple, so I wore a pair of MY PEACE of JEWELRY drop earrings and cuffs, which YOU rarely see me without wearing at least three on my arm.




Here are some more printed jeans I found online that I think are really cute.

Blue Star
Photo Credit - Denim Therapy
 
Neuw‘s damask print
Photo Credit - Denim Therapy

MY PEACE of JEWELRY
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...