Photo Session - Hot as hell and



I was wearing boots. While at work, during lunch went on campus and took some photos of MY PEACE of JEWELRY. I am not too good at setting up the timer - as you can see from the photos with me in them. LOL!




Me setting the necklace on my WO-MANNEQUIN, which I made too.


Me running towards the camera because I thought it was falling.

Do you like the boots?


The necklace is a 2-piece set featuring a Tibetan Pendant on a sterling silver rolo chain and the other necklace is several sterling silver chains with little gypsy bells intermingle. Each necklace closes with it's own lobster clasp. The necklaces can be worn separately or together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...