NEW Mannequin!

First of all, I got my new camera and I love it! It's a Canon SX120IS. The photos of the finished mannequin, I took yesterday with my NEW camera.

Anyway, besides making MY PEACE of JEWELRY jewelry, I make mannequins using grocery bags using paper mache' method. The mannequins can be used to display almost anything from jewelry, scarves, hats and t-shirts. I've sold a few on my etsy site. This latest mannequin, I combined the bust with a head. See an earlier post for the other three mannequins: HEAD n' TORSO, TORSO and BUST. This mannequin I call HEAD n' BUST. I gotta admit, I was trying to make a "pretty" woman, but I did not succeed. She's pretty ugly. Remember that line from the movie The Color Purple? "You show is ugly!" But hey! It's practical and will divinely display anything. You got to give me credit for reusing garbage bags! You are not going to find anything like this on the web. This is my first HEAD n' BUST mannequin. As I make more they will get prettier and more expensive, because I personally make each one.






HEAD n' TORSO, TORSO and BUST



HEAD n' BUST






MEASUREMENTS -


height - 19"


depth - 8"


width - 11"

DISPLAY OPTIONS


NECKLACES




EARRINGS






The mannequin accommodates hook or hoop earrings

SCARF


HATS






MY PEACE of JEWELRY
http://www.etsy.com/shop/zeedubya



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...