Link Chain STATEMENT NECKLACES IN


Multi-Link chain necklaces seem to be in right now. I like them because I can wear them with my style of dress. I can say that I dress TOMBOY-ISH. Mainly, I wear jeans and t-shirts. If the t-shirt is not white then it's some unique shape, color or print that fits pretty loose to the torso. I have a long torso, long arms and thank god a flat stomach and a nice butt, if I say so myself. Anyway, I design PEACEs that I can wear with my style of dress. My MULTI-LINK CHAIN STATEMENT necklaces are pretty versatile. They can be worn by a girl, who dresses prissy (not me), or punk (not me), bohemian (maybe me), girly (not me) or tomboy-ish (that's me). See above for my tomboy-ish look.

I have made a new line of PEACEs that feature various link chains.


















MY PEACE of JEWELRY
go to
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Zeedubya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...