Multi-strand seed bead necklaces

I like multi-strand necklaces for some reason.

The two featured here I made over Veteran's Day.
I work for UCLA and we actually got the day off.
Veteran's Day fell on Wednesday, Nov 11th.

The one featured here is a 4-strand necklace
consisting of turquoise green seed beads and
turquoise nugget beads. The necklace length
can actually be adjusted. I must admit that there
is not an extreme difference in lengths, but the next
time I make one of these necklaces there will be a noticeable difference.














You adjust the length with the chain in the back and the clasp.






























This necklace is a 5-strand of black seed beads and turquoise nugget beads and brass cube beads. It's very light and I think goes with anything, like a dress or jeans.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...