Monday, June 23, 2014

How I Wear MY (new) PEACE of jewelry - Black Seed Bead & Olive Wood Bead Necklace

I just completed this necklace this weekend. 
It's black seed beads, scatter of oval Olive Wood beads and wooden disc beads
;us silver metal accent beads.


Necklace pairs very well with scoop neckline
Even though I am wearing silver hoop earrings with the necklace,
I did make a pair of matching drop earrings, made out of oval olive wood beads, 
accented with a silver metal bead and black seed bead.


MY PEACE of jewelry in the making...




Same necklace worn with hoops and matching drop earrings.





Necklace available on Etsy


Handmade Jewelry & Mannequins on Etsy

I'm glad to link up to DC in Style's Monday Bloom

4 comments:

  1. Hi Zalina, just started following and reading up on some blogs again after so long. You always have great posts. Hope you're doing well and have a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm surviving LOL! I hope you are doing the same. :)

      Delete

I love to hear your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...