How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry - Repurposed Gold & Silver "New" Necklace


What is "repurposed" jewelry?
What is "recycled" jewelry?
What is "upcycled" jewelry?

In scouring the Internet for a definition, I've come to discover they all pretty much mean the same.
Materials reused to create a "new" product

Here, I used recycled chain and paddle charms
to make this 
Chunky, Chain, Paddle Charm Necklace
Necklace available on Etsy


Materials found at thrift store
I used two types of chain
Chunky Gold Link Chain
Silver Rolo Link Chain
Gold link chain in the front and
Silver and Gold in the back connected by two big silver jump rings and 
closing with an antiqued brass lobster clasp


Featuring 9 Paddle Charms


My Outfit
Levi's and T-shirt
I'm no fashionista.
I avoid "dressing" up
But I love MY PEACEs to amp up My Outfit



Necklace goes great with scoop and strapless necklines 


Necklace available to purchase on Etsy


Handmade Jewelry and Mannequins on Etsy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...