How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry - Olive Wood Bead Necklace

My Outfit with MY PEACE of jewelry


I went out of my comfort zone. 
My comfort zone is jeans and t-shirt,
not tight and short.
I bought this dress over a year ago,
hoping to pull it out for a date.
But my guy and I don't go to too many fancy places
and the places we do go, I am not interested in dressing up.
So, to make the dress work for me,
I paired with leggings and knee-high boots.
I can see the dress with some serious heels,
but I can't walk in heels.

It's a cute dress, I purchased from 
URBAN OUTFITTERS
for $10




Living in California, dressing for Winter weather is all about layering.
In the office, wore a beige cardigan


Outside, I wore
Camel leather coat - I bought in Venice, Italy over 10 years ago




With My Outfit
I wore
Olive Wood Bead Necklace available on Etsy


I made this using Olive Wood Beads, accented with silver metal Tibetan beads


Necklace length - 16" (approximately)
Weight - 5 oz (very light)
Size - Oval Olive Wood Beads - 16mm x 10mm
2 Tibetan cones - 35mm




Handmade Jewelry & Mannequins available on Etsy

It's Monday,
Thank you for viewing MY PEACE of jewelry.
Please check out the ladies 
at Not Dead Yet Style Visible Monday#123
&
ZICKIMICKI MIXIT#90

Comments

  1. That's a fab dress - love the back! We don't dress up for the places we like to frequent, either -- jeans and tees for us. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would look good with plain white button down too.. or turtle neck also in white!

    Mrs Jack Of All Trades
    Dubai, UAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look - I love it!
    Hugs from Austria, Traude

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect solution ... and you must have been thinking about that dress and blazer/coat when you made that beautiful necklace. You can wear that anywhere. Go! Wear it! It looks amazing, and not too dressy or too casual. You're such a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress was only $10?! what a score! and i love how you added the leggings + boots as i think i would have done the same ... given the length. love the necklace. it's perfect with this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much! A great pair of colored opaque stockings would be great too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...