How I Wear MY (new) PEACE of jewelry - Same Necklace different Neckline Pt 4

My Outfit
Wore MY (new) PEACE Olive Wood Bead Necklace all last week
Here I'm paired with my
broken-in, over-sized, holy Levi jeans
and buttoned-up olive green blouse


Not much to say about
My Outfit
(there's never much to say)
Last week,
my goal was to wear the necklace 
with a variety of necklines
Here, I'm wearing  with a buttoned-up neckline



It works,


also with a deep scoop neckline 
and v-neckline


"pretty-fy" 
My Outfit
If I had just worn the jeans and blouse, I'd only look sloppy
but with 
I look sloppy with pretty jewelry on!


Necklace available on Etsy



Handmade Jewelry & Mannequins on Etsy

Comments

  1. Your jewelry is beautiful, earthy and elegant at the same time. I love how you wore this piece with different outfits. It shows the versatility. Love the sunglasses too.

    Have a great weekend. XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...