MY (new) PEACE of jewelry - Olive Wood Bead Necklace



These are the most beautiful natural beads
The beautiful grains in the wood make each bead different from the next bead.


I layered 4 strands of oval Olive Wood Beads (16mm x 10mm)
wrapping around the neck ending each strand with
Antique brass plated round spacer beads (6mm) then
Silver metal small cylinder spacer beads
merging into one strand


into two
Tibetan Silver Carved Metal Cone Caps (35mm)


closing with a Vintaj lobster clasp


Olive Wood Bead Necklace available on Etsy


Oh yeah!
I made some earrings too



Personally I like mixing it up
Wear my "matching" earrings or
wear my "mismatched" earrings



Handmade Jewelry & Mannequins, Zalina Designs on Etsy

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...