How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry - Father's Day

Hope you had a good Father's Day. 
Mine was very good. 
 Drove to my Dad's house, 
spent nice quality time with my father, brother, cousin and god-brother. 
Nothing is better than family.

My outfit.
A romper


What is a "romper"?
Checked online for a definition, 
I found this weird one
"a one piece garment that is an odd mix between a shirt and shorts, often worn by women"
The definition fits.


I wanted to be comfortable.
Chino, California is pretty hot in the Summer.
Romper is a nice option because it's loose, comfy and light material.

FATHER'S DAY

Played pool with Pops


Brother cooked (I watched)


Brother served (I watched)


We ate


Took photographs. Ok, I took photographs 

MY FAMILY


I photographed MY PEACE of jewelry

Earrings - Brass round balls and wooden disc beads 
similar pair available on Etsy


My cousin wearing a similar pair of earrings that I made for her


All in all it was a good day!
Having lost my mother a few years ago, 
I treasure every moment with my Dad.


Handmade Jewelry & Mannequins on Etsy

Comments

  1. Great photos! After all that "watching" I bet you were elected to clean up! ;)
    My dad taught me how to play pool, good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Awww thank you! It's all about finding the perfect one for your body. I have muscular legs and bubble but, which usually a romper is a no-no because most of them are so form fitting. This one is nice and loose.

      Delete
  3. Zalina es ist schön, dass Du Deinen Vatertag mit uns teilst. Ihr versteht Euch gut, das sieht man auf den Bildern.
    Der Romper - ich weiß gar nicht wie das bei uns heißt - schaut gut aus, so was brauche ich auch noch für den Sommer.
    Lieben Gruss von Sabine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, Sabine. Der Romper passt gut fuer alle.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...