How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry - Spring has Sprung

Spring may have sprung, but it was still a little chilly in Los Aneles
on the official day of Spring
So it was appropriate, at least for me, to wear my navy cords and long sleeve paisley blouse.


blazer - Levi's (old Levi's)
paisley blouse - thrifted
navy cords - Levi's
men oxford shoes - thrifted


I've had this blazer for years.
I can't seem to get rid of it.


The occasion for this outfit is work.
So I'm not wearing the blazer in the office



With my outfit, I wore
MY PEACE of jewelry - Earrings

When I made these, I was inspired by the Art Deco era





I've made more than one pair
Earrings available on Etsy


Handcrafted Jewelry & Mannequins, Zalina Jewelry Designs available on Etsy

It's Monday, don't forget to view the lovely ladies on Not Dead Yet Style blog
Visible Monday

Comments

  1. I can see why you like that blazer so well, Zalina - it's a great classic. And the men's shoes are fabulous - I am looking for similar. Of course, the best part is your own jewelry, love these earrings. Thanks for sharing it all with Viisble Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zalina, ich liebe Paisley-Muster. Die Bluse ist wunderschön, das Muster und der Schnitt. Ich hoffe Du kannst sie bald ohne Blazer tragen - obwohl der dir auch gut steht.
    Lieben Gruss von Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you are again with your cute oxfords and little feet! Seriously, I really admire your sense of style and the way you mix your own beautiful creations with your lovely, easy style. This post is no exception. Subtle. Very casual and elegant at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...