Friday, March 1, 2013

How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry - Leather cropped jacket


This is one of my more organic necklaces. The beads are made from olive trees in Jerusalem.
 
I've posted photos before of me wearing this necklace.
I haven't sold it yet, so why not post more photos.
Wore this outfit last week, when it was still pretty chilly in Southern California,
but it was warming up.

 
 
Leather jacket - thrifted
jeans - Levi's
t-shirt - Urban Outfitters
faux mototorcycle boots - Steve Madden
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Olive Wood & African Trade Beads Necklace on Etsy
 
 
Handcrafted Jewelry & Mannequins, Zalina Designs on Etsy
 
View the fashionable ladies on Not Dead Yet Style Visible Monday

6 comments:

  1. Your necklace makes this whole outfit memorable, and fabulous. Thanks for sharing it with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think that it ever got cold in southern California! I love the necklace, and the entire outfit, especially with the green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kari:

      We are "weak" in Southern California. The minute it gets below 60 degrees, it's unbearable! Lately, it's even reached 40-50 degrees at night. I know, I should not complain but I am not used to it. :)

      Delete
  3. You, of all people, understand how readily a necklace can dress up anything! You look grand! Casual, comfy, but also GRAND!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will never be the style fashion-ista. I am a jeans and t-shirt wearing woman, who loves making and wearing jewelry. But I could see MY PEACEs on a fashion-ista.

      Delete

I love to hear your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...