How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry - Me and My Brogues


Love, love, love My Brogues.
They are men's shoes, Rockport that I bought from the thrift store.
I'm all about comfort. And these are really comfortable with the rubber sole, yet still stylish.
 
 
Just puchased the jeans recently on "Black Friday" (day after Thanksgiving)
When you have hips and butt, go with stretch only.
What makes these jeans so cool is they fade from black to grey at the bottom.
 
 
 
 
pleather brown fake Members Only jacket - thrifted


Perfect sweater for Fall

Wore MY PEACE of jewelry

 

Turquoise Barrel Bead Necklace                Multi strand chain link Necklace


 
 Handmade Jewelry & Mannequins by Zalina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...