Browsin for Fashion - Collared Shirts with Statement Necklaces

Being a maker of statement necklaces,
MY PEACE of jewelry

 
when I browsed the blogs to aadmire other statement necklace, all I saw were
photos of celebrities wearing them.

 
It's fine and dandy that they wear them,
 but I want to see "real" people.
With what do "real" people wear statement necklaces
How does one who dresses more demure than flashy, wear a statement necklace?
Simple: pair it with a collared shirt.
 
A statement necklace layered over the collar is a STATEMENT,
adding style and edge.

In browsing the Internet, I found these lovely ladies, who I think wear the look well.


Photo credit via hitchcock MADRONA blog


Photo credit via INPIRAFASHION blog



Photo credit via Clarabelle blog





Photos via Freesia blog

I think the tip to wearing a STATEMENT NECKLACE is keep everything else simple.




Handmade Jewelry & Mannequins designed by Zalina

Comments

  1. you're so talented, I love your statement necklace

    http://www.alwand.co.uk/index.php/home/2244-girl-on-fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your necklace because it has an African vibe to it. Can't beat that. And hand made is much better than mass production in China.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It would be cool to have photos of my statement necklaces on other ladies other than myself. :). It will happen one day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...