How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry - Rockin' T-shirt

I have to be careful wearing this. I am 46 years old, turning 47 next month.
As it is I don't dress like a 47 year old woman but I have never considered my age
when I dress and I don't intend to change now.
I tweek what I wear to accommadate my physique,
which is booty, more booty, hips and legs.
So in my case, it's about wearing the right style Rockin' t-shirt.




t-shirt - Urban Outfitters
black jeans - Levi's
tan suede ankle boots - thrifted
 
 
 
 

Tiger Ebony wood and chain Earrings
I like pairing different textures together.
Consider these earrings, wood and metal.
They look really nice together. Very complimentary.
 
 
 
 
With the necklace it's brass on brass.
It's a rolo chain and Peace pendant.
The pendant's size is 40mm
Necklace length is 28 inches


reminder-how-to-live-life cuff - MY PEACE of jewelry
 
 
pleather motorcycle jacket - thrifted
 
 
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...