How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry - Rock n' Camo

I say Rock n' Camo, kind of in tongue in cheek
because I'm wearing MY PEACE of jewelry 
"Rock" necklace
and wearing a camo jacket.
 
The necklace I made using a rock I found and wire wrapped it and hung
from these beautiful vintage African round brass beads.
 
 
Rock n' Beads Necklace available on Etsy

 
 
 
Camo jacket - thrifted
striped 3/4 sleeve t-shirt - Urban Outfitters
brown ankle pants - TJ Maxx
Ecote ankle boots - Urban Outfitters *on sale now for $49
Messenger bag - Goodwill

 
 
Also, wearing my "reminder" cuff. I rarely leave the house
without one of them on.
 
 
 
 
 
practice love                                                        practice forgiveness
 
 
practice fear                                                         let go of the outcome
 
 
practice happiness                                          practice love
 
 
 
Handmade Jewelry & Mannequins
 
 

Comments

  1. your so talented, i love ur work, keep it up

    http://www.alwand.co.uk/index.php/home/2232-how-to-revamp-your-rings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...