MANNEQUIN - Display Options

I make the mannequins to display jewelry. Being a jewelry designer,
I know what is needed to be a good mannequin.
1. sturdy
2. light
3. mobile
4. pretty
 
I have a tutorial on how to make your own
DIY - Mannequin and there are several other tutorials all over the internet
But if you want one already made,
you can purchase one of my WO-mannequin
I've sold several on Etsy
 
Since I started making these mannequins a few years ago,
I've added a couple of different shaped ones.
 
Here I want to show how my favorite necklace (I made it too) looks on each
WO-mannequin.
Chinese Tibetan Agate Necklace
Bust

 


 
 
What I like about the headless MANNEQUINs
is I don't have to continuously open and close the clasp
on the necklaces.
Just slip over the neck and it lays perfectly.
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...