How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry - LAYERING

Not only did I layer my clothes, I layered MY PEACE of jewelry.

 

grey t-shirt - Brandy & Melville
flower jeans - TJ Maxx
ankle booties - DSW

It's still pretty warm, so I can still get away with wearing light color clothes.
Just recently purchased the jeans for $25.
TJ Maxx. First time shopping there.
They have some pretty cute clothes at reasonable prices.

I paired my outfit with MY PEACE of jewelry Accent Piece Necklace Set
Accent is the key word here. 
I'm wearing a few necklaces that are a set LAYERED. 
Each PEACE can be worn alone or two, three necklaces together.


The Pendant is the focus of the necklace
 
Vintage Tibetan silver metal repousse' hollow tabular shape pendant
Repousse' is a metalworking technique in which a metal is ornamented
or shaped by hammering from the reverse side
 to form a raised design on the front
 
 

Tibetan Pendant Necklace Set available on Etsy
 
Necklace Layering Options
 
 
 
 
Handmade Jewelry & Mannequins
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...