Tread Alert - Brogue Fever

Just browsing the internet for the latest trend and Brogues caught my eye.
I am in search for covered shoes since we are headed into Fall.
  I can't wear sandals all year round.
  I need to start eyeing shoes that cover my toes.
That is when I came across these. I love them!
I even have a pair, but I did not know they were called Brogues.
I always referred to them as Wingtips.
But a wingtips ARE BROGUEs
The Brogue is a style of low-heeled shoe or boot traditionally
characterized by multiple-piece, sturdy leather uppers
with decorative perforations (or "broguing")
and serration along the pieces' visible edges
and found in one of four toe cap styles
(full or "wingtip", semi-, quarter and longwing)
and four closure styles oxford, derby, ghillie and monk.
 
I would love to have all of these but come on
$800 for some shoes!?!
It ain't going to happen.
So, I selected the unreasonable to the reasonable priced Brogues
looking forward to the day I can get a pair.
My favorite are
Superdry Premium Brogue Shoe for $300
Tread Alert - Brogue Fever





Lanvin shoes / Bertie flat boots, $175 / Superdry brogue shoes / Bertie flat shoes, $135 / Superdry brogue shoes / Ganni flat shoes / CHURCH'S leather shoes / Volatile shoes / Rock shoes

Comments

  1. Wow! Who knew there was so much info on Brogues. Thanks.
    I especially like the ones on the bottom left.
    The jumpsuit in your previous post is beautiful. Love how you paired it with the cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a lovely post.I am felling glad on this post.Can you more share at here.I will come back as soon.



    Thanks for more info.....




    Bulk Glass Beads
    Bulk Glass Beads
    Bulk Glass Beads

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...