MANNEQUIN - DIY Different angled shots

When I am considering purchasing something,
it's always cool to see as many photos of the item.
That is why I continue to take photos
while I still have them until they are sold.
I've taken so many straight on shots
that I am beginning to take more shots at different angles
which really feature jewelry very well
and you get an opportunity to see
MY PEACE of jewelry from all angles.
Here are some shots I took a few weeks ago of my

Measurements:
Height - 28"
Bust - 32"
Waist - 25"
Weight - 1 pound 5 ounces (very lightweight)

Can hang HOOP or HOOK earrings from the ears.

WO-MANNEQUIN - Head n' Torso Different Views


Sample photography - MY PEACE of jewelry Necklace
Sample photography: scarf, t-shirt and hat
You can be very creative how you photograph.
When photographing my stuff, I try to take in various angles and distance.
They don't always work, but when they do, I feel like they are forms of art.

Measurements
Height - 25"
Bust - 33"
Waist - 23"
Hips - 33"
VERY LIGHTWEIGHT! (less than 4 lbs (1.8 kg))
I made this one a while ago, but it still looks good! 


MY PEACE of jewelry - Necklace


Measurements
Height - 19",
Width - 11"
Depth - 8"
Bust - 33"
Very lightweight - less than 4lbs
It' excellent for short necklaces, scarves, knit caps and both HOOK and HOOP earrings.


Sample photography with
MY PEACE of jewelry Necklaces


African Trade Bead Necklace on Head n' Bust


Measurements:
Height - 12"
Width - 11"
Depth - 8.5"
Bust - 33"
It's very lightweight. Weighs less than 3 pounds
.
I really this WO-MANNEQUIN shape.
Really great for short necklaces and scarves.
What's really cool can take great shots from top.
Sorry, I forgot to take shots with scarves on it.
Oops.


My cutest one I made yet.
Great for featuring a short necklace
or simple long chained one.

Measurements
Height - 20 inches (approximately)
Bust - 21 1/2 inches
Waist - 18 inches
Hips - 22 inches
Weight - 8 ounces


Sample photography shots by me.

MY PEACE of jewelry Necklaces

WO-MANNEQUINs
MY PEACE of jewelry on Etsy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...