MY PEACE at lunch


Having a full-time job and teaching Spinning classes 5 times a week, plus yoga
does not give me a lot of time to making MY PEACE of jewelry
JEWELRY and WO-MANNEQUINs.
So what do I do? I make MY PEACEs on my lunch break as well as take photos.


To save money and eat healthier, what I do is at the beginning of the week
I purchase a pre-cooked baked chicken and raw veggies.
Then everyday, I warm up two chicken pieces, mix a salad,
then go somewhere outside (especially on a beautiful sunny day) and eat lunch.

Once I finish lunch, I will pull out my jewelry box.


and start stringing something; usually it's earrings.
I save making the necklaces, cuffs and mannequins for home


Made these cute earrings


Olive Wood Earrings



Handmade Jewelry & Mannequins on Etsy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...