How I Wear MY PEACE

Wore this a couple of weeks ago to a local bar, having drinks with friends.

I love these boots! They were a thrift find.

I did not accessorize with too much jewelry. It's kind of hard to see the EARRINGS in the photo. I do take all my own photos, with only a timer and no remote. So having to "click" to start the taking of the photo and then getting myself into place to pose, it's a HIT or MISS situation - mostly MISSES.


I handmade using wooden disc beads hanging from various brass color accent beads.
Very organic, natural and simple. They are my go-to earrings.
You know, those earrings that go with ANYTHING - similar to hoop earrings.



Handmade Jewelry & Wo-Mannequins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...