How I wear MY PEACE of JEWELRY


"Ahhhhhhh, shit!"

I take my own photographs. It's kind of difficult because I have a timer (not a hand-held remote), which I set for 10 seconds. I click the button, run in front of the camera, strike a pose, trying to appear calm and then woila! A photograph. Yesterday, I ran in front of the camera, struck a pose, then a gush of wind pushes through and camera starts to fall and this shot was taken....lovely. I saved the camera from falling. Thank goodness!

Back to How I wear MY PEACE of JEWELRY

African Brass Pendant
This pendant is handmade from Lost Wax method
                            in the Ivory Coast of West Africa by the Lobi People.

Pretty simple look







Handmade Jewelry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...