Xmas Break - MY PEACE vacation stay-cation


I work for a major college in Los Angeles, where every year the campus is closed from Xmas to New Year's. Like most folks, I look forward to this time off, but not for the relaxation factor, but for my ability to commit my time to MY PEACE of JEWELRY. I work on new peaces and mannequins. It was a great stay-cation for creating.



Made a "new" formed WO-MANNEQUIN, as seen here on the right. It's not finished. Will post when complete. It's a minature sized version of a woman's torso.
The one on the left is a woman's head n' torso.
Here are the ones I did finish.
WO-MANNEQUIN - bust

WO-MANNEQUIN - torso
Also, reshot MY PEACE of JEWELRY


Chunk of Chains


Made new MY PEACE of JEWELRY necklaces too,

African Inspiration

Redid old MY PEACE of JEWELRY


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...