MY PEACE of JEWELRY - "Skinny" Pants

Now is the perfect time to wear suede pants. It's cool outside, but not raining, so you can't damage the fabric with wet marks.

I've had these red leather suede pants, since my mid-20s; that's almost 20 years ago! A little embarrasing but when I bought them, I could not even get them over my hips. They were my "skinny" pants. Women know what I am talking about by "skinny" pants. Maybe not all women, but basically ones who have struggled with their weight. "Skinny" pants are THE PAIR you buy EVEN THOUGH they don't fit at the time BUT promise ONESELF that "I will lose the weight!" to be able to FIT into the bloody pants! Guess what? I lost the weight! I've kept the "skinny" pants ever since and still can fit into them. My goal for November 2011 is to lose 10lbs ;) Maybe not all 10 pounds in November but will have lost a few. A pound a week or two is my goal. I am not interested in losing too fast because the faster you lose it the faster it comes back.

Necklace - MY PEACE of JEWELRY

MY WISH LIST - suede/leather pants
Photo via farfetch.com
Blossom suede pants in cardinal red from the label Goldsign.
These jeans feature a flared leg, two front and back patch pockets, belt loops, and a zip fly fastening.
$800
I like the throw-back to the 70's vibe

Photo via Asos
Suede peg pants by Ganni. Featuring a slim waistband with a closure to the front, pockets to the hips, a tapered fit through the legs, an ankle cropped cut and twin jet pockets with button detailing to the reverse. $549
These look really comfortable. Cute with a little t-shirt or roomy sweater

Photo via Tibi New York
Tapered leather pant with zip fly and snap. Suede trim on waistband and back pockets.
Pleats and zip pockets in front. Fabrication: 100% Leather
$264.
Love the cut of the pants.

Comments

  1. OOH I love this look! Definitely something I'd wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is beauty and I love seeing the jewelry you create.

    -Kirstie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kirstie. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...