I hate these Frickin shoes!

I'm sorry! I am 5'10" tall. I would be 6'5" tall if I wore these shoes. The heel is 5"! I like the look of the shoes but I am tired of seeing them on EVERY blog as theeee SHOE. Do these girls really wear these shoes? Are they able to avoid breaking their ankles in cracks in the sidewalk? Are they able to avoid twisting their ankles stepping down into the street? Are they able to run for a taxi? Run for anything? These are all rhetorical questions. I scour the fashion blogs everyday and I see woman after woman wearing these Jeffrey Campbell shoes and I have to be honest it's getting pretty monotonous. They are cute but I'm done.


Photo via solestruck
 Rant for the day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...