How I Wear MY PEACE of JEWELRY

Believe it or not it was raining extremely hard last week in California. I am saying believe it or not because this whole week it has been hot as H-E-double toothpicks hot. I am going to take pics of the outfit that I am wearing today and eventually post it. People have been taking double takes at my pants. You will see why when I post. Anyway, here are some pics of my outfit on that rainy day, which by afternoon turned sunny. As for jewelry, I kept it simple. I wore MY PEACE of JEWELRY necklace. It's a link chain with a Sea Bean pendant. You ask, "what is a Sea Bean?" Ok, maybe you did not ask, but I am going to tell you anyway.

Sea-beans (also known as drift seeds) are seeds and fruits that are carried to the ocean, often by freshwater streams and rivers, then drift with the ocean currents and (hopefully!) wash ashore.

I pulled the definition from THE Sea-bean website.
I kid you not! There is a Sea-bean website!
It's hilarious. It has Sea-bean stories
information on Sea-bean locations
and on and on.
Check it out. Oh yeah, they have Books on Sea-beans!


Photo by Magnifying Glass
I've made a few necklaces featuring the Sea Bean. I sold a few!
And I have one for sell on Etsy.

I went off subject, AGAIN! Here I am in my rainy weather attire and Sea Bean necklace. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...