Window Shopping for MY PEACE of JEWELRY



After finishing MY PEACE of JEWELRY necklace, I realized I did not have any clothing to wear with it. Everyone has their own fashion sense, but I would like to be able to show how I envision the necklace to be worn. So! I decided to go to URBAN OUTFITTERS on my lunch break and scour the floor for an appropriate blouse, dress or t-shirt to buy - then photograph myself in the finished outfit. Now there was a little problem. Even though I found a couple of blouses, I can't afford to buy them until payday - September 1st. So instead, I bypassed buying the blouses and photographed myself in the URBAN OUTFITTERS changing room.

 

WEDNESDAY, August 24, 2011 - Farmer's Market



URBAN OUTFITTERS - white button-up blouse on sale $9.99.



URBAN OUTFITTERS - Tribal blouse on sale $29.99
MY PEACE
of JEWELRY

Sold on Etsy
www.zeedubya.etsy.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...