Photo Bloopers!

Yesterday, I was photographing myself and it's not easy! Honestly, I don't like being in front of the camera. I just want to take some photos of MY PEACE of JEWELRY and be done with it. I love to make MY PEACEs but photographing is a different story. Don't get me wrong, I like it too, but I feel there is a creative flair that I lack. You go to these different blogs and view the pics and I am in AWWWWWW LAND. Their pics are so beautiful, artistic and perfect. The layouts are perfect, the posing is perfect, the expressions are perfect.

Here are my pics from yesterday.

Things I need to work on



  1. POSING


  2. FACIAL EXPRESSION

I don't know WHAT to do with my body. Every pic my hands are down by my side. Let's not even talk about the face. I don't know how to fake-smile. And you can forget about the "soft" look. I'm 45 years old. I don't have a soft look. When I try to fake-smile my bottom lips starts to quiver. So what do I do instead? I give the "mean" look. That may be the wrong word. It's my squint look because I am looking directly into the sunlight. Oh well. I will keep trying.

Here are the good and the bad. By the way I love the dress.


Got it for a steal at Venice Beach.





CRITIQUE: Looks like I stepping out of poop.


CRITIQUE: Side pose with no purpose



CRITIQUE: Looks like I'm off to war


CRITIQUE: Who am I showing my dress to? I'm supposed to be highlighting the jewelry

CRITIQUE: Again with the straight arms and squinting



CRITIQUE: What's with me taking a pic with my bike?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...