New MY PEACE of JEWELRY Necklace


Just made MY PEACE of JEWELRY necklace here and I could not wait to take photographs, so I brought it to work. On my lunch break, I went on campus and "scouted" the perfect location. I did not really "scout", I had to go up there anyway to drop something off. Anyway, I found an area full of benches, where I thought it would be kind of cool.



I am photographing more and more outside because I like to do it during my lunch hour when it's daylight and there is a lot of natural light. MY PEACE of JEWELRY is very organic, ethnic, nature-inspired jewelry and I want to express this in my photographs.

Photographed a few in the sun BUT a little too bright!






























Photographed in the shade and I liked the outcome.



























http://www.etsy.com/shop/Zeedubya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...