Congolo nut seed pendant - necklaces

I work full time at ucla and part-time as a spinning instructor. One job I am sitting on my butt all day and the other I am working out like crazy, so they kind of balance each other out. But neither one allows me to express my creativity. I guess my spinning classes do a little bit because I have to find really good music to play in the class. Anyway, I always need MORE creativity. I can't just do one thing, so it's the jewelry making, it's the sewing, it's the photography, it's the bike riding. Anyway, back to jewelry here are a few more necklaces featuring a Congolo seed pendant. But again, I don't wear them. In fact the blue necklace and the two all wood necklaces have been sold! Cool.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...