How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry - Desert shoes

Desert shoes

Another pair of guy shoes, I bought from a thrift store.
I love them. The only thing is you have to wear socks with them
because the leather does not let your feet breathe.
I always wondered why they were called desert shoes, which I found out now on this site,
 
 
My outfit is pretty simple.
Denim blazer - old
V-neck t-shirt - The Gap
Navy blue Cords - The Gap
tote purse - thrifted


Did not wear much jewelry, except for MY PEACE of jewelry
Wooden earrings



I made them using square bayong wood bead accented with a faux pearl


 Bayong Wooden Earrings on Etsy


and one of my Reminder-how-to-live-life CUFFS


Love for yourself should be practiced everyday

Cuffs available on Etsy



Handmade Jewelry & Mannequins by Zalina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...